- Planning & design of large PV power plants with AutoCad (Civil 3D) & Helios 3DShade-free layout creation based on three-dimensional terrain models
- Determination of PV module/inverter configurations and design of corresponding transformer stations
- Calculation of system losses of DC and AC cabling
- Planning of cable routes, cable cross-sections, fuse components and safety concepts
- Planning of communication networks for plant monitoring and for the required safety technology
- Consideration of all requirements on the part of the grid operators for the connection of PV systems to medium-voltage or high-voltage grids
- Preparation of planning documents for approval planning/building applications
Engineer (m/f/d) International Projects
Enerparc AG is an internationally successful specialist in the whole value chain of large-scale photovoltaic (PV) power plants in the megawatt segment. The company was founded beginning 2009 and has more than 250 professional, internationally experienced employees. As pioneers of this industry, the Enerparc team is specialized in project development, design, installation as well as in the investment and operation of solar power plants.
With a fast, flexible team of competent photovoltaic specialists and a network of renowned partners from the areas of plant construction, expert opinions and safety, Enerparc AG offers all services related to the construction and profitable operation of solar power plants.
- Completed technical studies and / or completed technical training with a corresponding further qualification
- Professional experience in comparable function/task with experience abroad
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD and Helios 3D
- Good knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English, knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese are an advantage
- Experience in the preparation of building permit plans
- Good knowledge of the common MS-Office tools (especially MS-Excel)
- Fast comprehension, structured and independent work as well as reliability
- Willingness to travel within Europe temporarily
At Enerparc AG we are proud of our satisfied customers and our highly motivated employees; of our open way of internal and external communication; of a climate characterized by the balance between teamwork and personal responsibility. We look forward to welcoming you to our international team, possibly very soon.
If you are interested and you would like to work in a dynamic and international team, please apply online via our homepage and send us your complete application documents in pdf format. Enerparc AG, Stefan Neumann| Zirkusweg 2 /Astra-Tower | D-20359 Hamburg
If you have any further questions, feel free to check our website at: www.enerparc.com