Your privacy is important to us, and we want you to feel safe when visiting our website. To keep you safe, and for other reasons, we ensure compliance with the regulations set down in data protection legislation, particularly those arising from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (new BDSG).
Below, we provide information about the purposes for which your data is collected and used, and how you can exercise your rights.
We assure you that our data processing systems are protected by technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised individuals from accessing, modifying or disclosing your data, and to prevent the loss and destruction of your data.
1. Data protection at a glance
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Please refer to this website's legal notice for the relevant contact details.
How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected in part when you communicate it to us. This could be data that you enter in a contact form, for example.
Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. information about your Internet browser, operating system or the page view time). This data is collected automatically as soon as you access our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure that you can use the website without issues. Other data may be used to analyse your user behaviour.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 of the GDPR to request information about your personal data which we process. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is being disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored (where possible), the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection against this processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you;
- according to Art. 16 of the GDPR to immediately request rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data which we store;
- according to Art. 17 of the GDPR to request erasure of the personal data we have stored about you, provided that processing is not necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 of the GDPR to restrict processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if processing is unlawful, but you refuse erasure of the same, if we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing according to Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 of the GDPR to receive your personal data which you provided us with in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to request transfer to another controller if doing so is technically feasible;
- according Art. 7, Para. 3 of the GDPR to revoke the consent you granted us at any time. If you do so, we may no longer process your data on the basis of this consent with effect for the future; and
- according to Art. 77 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace, or the supervisory authority responsible for our corporate headquarters for this purpose;
- Right of objection: If we process your personal data based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. f of the GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 of the GDPR to object to processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we shall implement without any need to state a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General and mandatory information concerning data protection
We would like to point out that online data transmission (e.g. data exchanged when communicating by email) may be vulnerable to security breaches. Data cannot be completely protected against access by third parties.
Information about the controller
The controller for data processing on this website is:
Contact person: Stefan Müller, Chief Operations Officer
Tel.: +49 (0)40 756644-90
Fax: +49 (0)40 756644-965
The controller is the natural or legal person that takes decisions about the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (names, email addresses, and so on), either alone or jointly with others.
If you have any questions about data protection, or if your enquiry has a particular connection to data protection, please contact us using the following details:
By Email: email@example.com
By phone: +49 (0)40 7566449-0
Any data protection enquiries that you send us are strictly confidential.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company:
BEREDI Marketing GmbH
Auf der Koppel 55
21521 Aumühle bei Hamburg
Tel.: +49 (0)40 22861374
Fax: +49 (0)40 22861379
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations can be carried out only with your express consent. You may revoke consent that was previously granted at any time. It is sufficient to notify us of this informally by email. The lawfulness of data processing carried out until such time that you revoke your consent remains unaffected by said revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
If data protection legislation is violated, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace, or the supervisory authority responsible for our corporate headquarters for this purpose.
A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link:
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data which we process automatically based on your consent or in order to perform a contract handed over to yourself or a third party in a commonly-used, machine-readable format. If you request that your data be transferred to another controller, this shall be done only to the extent technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons, and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection because the browser's address bar changes from "http://" to "https://" and a padlock icon appears in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is active, the data that you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
Access, blocking, erasure
Under the applicable legal provisions, you have the right, at any time, to receive free information about the personal data saved about you, its origin, the recipients and the purpose of data processing, as well as a right to rectify, block or erase the same data if necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this matter at the address provided in the legal notice or if you have any other questions relating to the topic of personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You can contact us at any time regarding this matter at the address provided in the legal notice. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data we have saved about you, we generally need time to verify this. For the duration of the verification, you have the right to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If your personal data has been or is being processed unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of the erasure of your data.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you require it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request the restriction of data processing instead of the erasure of your data.
- If you have lodged an objection according to Art. 21, Para. 1 of the GDPR, an assessment must be carried out to weigh your interests against ours. As long as it has not yet been established whose interests take precedence, you have the right to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.
If you have restricted processing of your personal data, such data may – with the exception of storage – be processed only with your consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State.
Objection to promotional emails
We hereby object to the contact data published in accordance with the requirement to provide a legal notice being used to send us advertising and information material that has not been expressly requested. The website operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action against anyone who sends us unsolicited advertising material, such as spam emails.
Data collection on our website: cookies
The cookies we use are called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after you have left our site.
You can set your browser to inform you about cookies being set and permit cookies only on a case-by-case basis for certain situations or categorically prevent cookies from being set. You can also activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser. The functionality of this website may be impaired if cookies are deactivated.
Server log files
The access logs on the web server log which pages have been viewed and at what time. They contain the following data: IP, directory protection user, date, time, pages viewed, logs, status code, data volume, referrer, user agent, hostname viewed.
The IP addresses are stored in anonymised form. This involves deleting the number of the last octet and replacing it with a 0, i.e. 126.96.36.199 becomes 188.8.131.52. IPv6 addresses are also anonymised. The anonymised IP addresses are stored for 60 days. Information about the directory protection user is anonymised after one day.
Error logs that log erroneous page impressions are deleted after seven days. In addition to error messages, they contain the accessing IP address and – depending on the error – the web page called up.
Access via FTP is logged with anonymised information about the user name and IP address and is stored for 60 days.
Log files for email traffic via our mail servers are deleted after four weeks. The longer retention period is necessary to analyse faults when sending or receiving messages, to ensure that the mail services are working and to combat spam.
Mail logs for messages sent via our mail servers are deleted after four weeks. The longer retention period is necessary to ensure that the mail services are working and to combat spam. An individual definition of the storage period is not provided for. This data is not combined with other sources of data. The basis for data processing is Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. f of the GDPR, which permits data processing for the performance of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
If you contact us via our web form, we store your data only in order to satisfy your request. Your data is not used for advertising purposes. Processing takes place in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (new BDSG).
If you have an enquiry or would like us to prepare you a quotation, we shall process your personal data exclusively for these purposes.
Depending on the nature of your enquiry and the extent of the information you have provided, the data we process may be the following:
- Surname, first name, gender
- Address, country
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Call-back request
- Your specific message
We save and process this data to respond to your enquiry or request.
Only a limited number of people have access to your data. Management of your data is based on the protection of ENERPARC AG's legitimate interests and facilitates compliance with the data integrity and data portability regulations set down in data protection legislation.
The data entered in the contact form is therefore processed exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. a of the GDPR). You have the option of revoking your consent to storage at any time.
The data you entered in the contact form shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data provided using the contact form's input screen and data sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is deemed to have ended when the circumstances indicate that the relevant situation has been resolved in full. Mandatory statutory provisions – particularly retention periods – remain unaffected.
Email, phone or fax enquiries
If you contact us by email, phone or fax, we shall save and process your enquiry, including all personal data resulting from the same (name, enquiry), for the purpose of processing your request. We shall not disclose this data to others without your consent.
This data is processed in accordance with Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. b of the GDPR if your enquiry is related to the performance of a contract or is required for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on your consent (Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. a of the GDPR) and/or our legitimate interests (Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. f of the GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in effectively processing the enquiries sent to us.
We shall store the data you send to us through contact enquiries until you request that we delete the same, revoke your consent to storage, or the purpose of data storage no longer applies (e.g. once processing of your request is complete). Mandatory statutory provisions – particularly statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our website or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
No automated decision-making / profiling
We do not use automated decision-making processes or profiling.